Bob Moore

Your trust. -  My experience

call: 604-506-8965



call: 604-506-8965

What you get with Bob

When you hire Bob, you get Bob - all the time!

Original thinking is ingrained, ideas come naturally 

Driven, experienced commerical realtor, expert research & analysis

20 years working in Greater Vancouver real estate and assisting developers in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and the US 

Expert multifamily asset market knowledge and residential market experience

Knowledge of municpal planning, rezoning, land use, and real estate development 

I'm trusted to manage challenging and complex transactions in commerical or residential real estate


Before Real Estate

15 successful years working in the Information technology industry, software and consulting with P&L budget, hiring responsibilities

Held various leadership and senior management positions with such companies as AT&T, Computerland and Everex and other early Internet innovators

Senior account management roles negotiating consulting agreements with banks, brokerages, insurance companies, energy companies and large retail enterprises

My Early 20's Work

Four adventurous years working as a commercial diver on offshore oil & gas rigs in the Canadian Arctic for Dome Petroleum

Bell / Saturation diving for Can Dive Services onboard the Canmar Explorer's I, 2, 3 offshore drill ships and on board the Sir John A. MacDonald Icebreaker in the Beaufort Sea



       2 years studying economics, accounting and business, Simon Fraser University and BCIT.

1 year at the Commercial Diving Center, Bell Saturation Diving Program, Los Angeles California

UBC's Sauder School of Business for real estate licensing



It's real estate, everything is personal

Happily married, live in Kitsilano, a Vancouver area resident since 1980

A portion of my income goes to World Vision Charity

Through real estate, I've met many great people and have many long lasting relationships

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.